Careers @ AMO:
AMO employees allow us to tackle some of the most difficult tasks and projects our industry has to offer in Northern Michigan. This all starts with a commitment to our Mission Statement and drive to be the premiere Outdoor Services company in our area. AMO believes strongly in promotion from within, and bi-annual Performance Reviews enable a conversation for advancement in position and pay for qualifying candidates. Whether you’re experienced in the Green industry, or looking to start a new career, a positive attitude to be “A Cut Above the Best” is all it takes to get started.
How To Apply:
1. Visit www.amoinc.info/careers to view current open positions. Job descriptions for each positions are available for your review; Please read these to fully understand the qualities and abilities we’re looking for in each position.
2. Apply for the desired position. Please fill out the Candidate Questionnaire and Employment Application completely and accurately. We strongly encourage you to attach a resume and cover letter as well. You may also Visit our Office to pick up and fill out an application on-site.
3. Your application will be reviewed by a member of our Hiring Team. Candidates with relevant experience will be contacted by phone for a brief screening. If applicable, a face- to face interview will be scheduled at this time.
4. Interviews will be held at our office. Interviews will be held with two members of our Hiring Team and potentially a representative from field crew or division supervisors as well.
5. Candidates will receive a response via email from a member of the Hiring Team.
If you have any questions, please Contact Us
“AMO Inc. Outdoor Services does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.”